Sunday, July 1, 2012

Week One WIMBA Blog

Watching the WIMBA archive gave me clarity on several topics.  The first was on our Capstone project.  I had watched the previously assigned videos, and hearing the information one more time was very helpful and helped solidify what I need to do. The second item was the clarification of what we need to create for our Leadership project.  I am choosing to do a presentation, and am clearer on the number of slides (5 minimum) and accompanying text (1,500 words minimum).  I appreciate that we are being supported in our leadership projects with a practice run through at the WIMBA session on July 18th.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reviewing the archive. One note, when you share your leadership project on the 18th you'll have posted a link where we can view your work and then when we get together you'll briefly run through it and we'll give you feedback. There won't be time to do the actual presentation.

    ReplyDelete