Saturday, July 14, 2012

Week 2 Wimba Reflection

It's funny how repetition of a topic helps clarify.  As I watched the WIMBA archive for week 2, partly on my cell phone sitting in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin airport, I gained more clarity on the topics of copyright, creative commons use, and issues around fair use.  I surfed as I listened to the information again, and was amazed at how many sites there are that give advice, some legal and some not, on copyright issues.  The topic of copyright even caused me to go back to my capstone trailer video, and redo the music I'd added.  Somehow, I had a nagging feeling that the "small portion" I'd used was not that small, so I reworked music in Garage Band and changed it.  I appreciate the additional information about our leadership projects, as well.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reviewing the wimba (on your phone... we sure live in the future). And thanks for considering the info and your capstone video. Makes me smile. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete