Sunday, July 29, 2012

Week 4 WIMBA Post

In this post, I want to share two thoughts.  First, thank you for the preview of Month 12 - it has been stressful not having a clue as to what the final project/presentation will be.  You reduced my stress level with the information shared.  Thank you!

As to our reading for this month from the Art of Possibility - I feel like this was the most positive and affirming text in any course during this program.  In each chapter, there was some point to relate to, some connection to be made, some reaffirmation of something I know and believe and practice.  Not taking myself so seriously (rule #6) will be my conscious practice next year.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reviewing the wimba archive and i'm glad that I was able to lower the anxiety just a bit for you. Go forth and conquer!

    ReplyDelete