Sunday, November 27, 2011

BP2_iGoogle PLE

My iGoogle page looks like this:


My homepage, above, contains fall scenery because it reminds me of where I was born - Wisconsin.  I have never seen more beautiful fall colors anywhere!  It contains Facebook (my page in under construction) and Twitter gadgets, as well as a local weather link.  I have a clock and calendar gadget, as well as link to my google calendar.  I also have a CNN link, and a link to my Gmail account. Lastly, I have a gadget to Epicurious, because for some reason, thinking about what I'm making for dinner kind of motivates me to finish my assignments!



On my second FSO/AR tab, above, I have links to my Google features and additional Email accounts.  I also have valuable AR links for easy accessibility when working on my Literature Review paper.



On my last Resources tab, I have Google Reader, my ETC resources table of links, my Lynda.com Training table of links, a Viddler gadget, so I can stay current on any updates to Viddler, and a Daily English Study gadget, which I'm planning to use with my ELL students to strengthen their learning of English.

I think this PLE will be useful in my quest to remain organized!  


No comments:

Post a Comment